Our school lunch orders are provided by Classroom Cuisine, a local food service.
Healthy, interesting and affordable school lunches delivered to school.
How Does It Work?
Commencing Monday 5 February, our lunch order providers will be Classroom Cuisine.
Classroom Cuisine will be supplying lunch order to GPS on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Please find attached the update Term 1 menu which has the additions of Rice paper rolls, Steamed Vegetables & Hot Cross Buns.
A reminder that all lunch orders need be be place online http://www.classroomcuisine.com.au by 8.30 on the day lunch is required.
What you need to do
- Register your child or children to receive a login and passworded account.
- Choose your child’s menu items for lunch.
- Select the dates to order for (You can order one day or as many days as you wish over the period of the menu, ordering up to 8:30am on the day it is required).
- Confirm your order and payment.
- Relax while Classroom Cuisine do the rest. They will deliver your child’s lunch to school.
What Does it Cost?
Lunch Packs cost between $9.15 and $12.95 for a 2 Course lunch and between $11.20 and $14.65 for a 3 Course lunch. The cost of the Lunch Pack is determined by the Main Meal (Item1) choice you make. Further information regarding price structure is available on Our Menu/Price Guide page.
Modifications and Cancellations
You can modify your orders up until 8:30am on the day of the delivery.
Orders can be cancelled until 9:30am on the day of the delivery.